Here are the 300 nursing jobs in Kenya that were advertised by the County Government of Kakamega. Apply for these jobs before the deadline and take your career to the next level. All the best.
Nursing Officer III Job Group ‘H’ – 100 Posts
1) Be a Kenyan citizen;
2) Be a holder of Diploma in Nursing;
3) Have a registration certificate and a valid practicing license issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
4) Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution;
5) Must have good inter-personal and communication skills; and
6) Must be holder of Certificate in Computer applications.
Registered Nurse Iii – Job Group ‘H’ (150 Posts)
1) For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
2) Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution.
3) Registration Certificate issued by Nursing Council of Kenya.
4) Valid Practicing License from Nursing Council of Kenya.
5) Certificate in Computer Applications skills from a recognized institution
Nursing Officer/Intern – Job Group ‘K’ (50 Positions)
A candidate must have:
1) Bachelor’s Degree in either Nursing or Midwifery from a recognized institution;
2) Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
3) Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya; and
4) Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
1) THE SECRETARY/CEO, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, P O BOX 458-50100, KAKAMEGA
2) County Public Service Board’s Reception located at Former Provincial Headquarters, Block ‘B’ 2nd Floor.
20th September, 2016
Details (PDF Download):
Click here to View the Daily Nation Kakamega County Government Nursing Jobs Advertisement (Picture)